Message Board

Topic: Stop Sign Post A Reply | Post A New Message
Message Posted: 12/5/2019
By: Jennifer Gunnet, Twp. Mgr.

Just heard back from PennDOT. The sign was damaged and a new one has been ordered. They anticipate getting a replacement sign in the next day or two. It will go back up shortly thereafter.

Tracie - I have not gotten a return call from PennDOT. However, when I went to check the sign, I noticed that a STOP AHEAD sign was added on Freysville Rd. just after White Oak Rd. That leads me to believe that the right turn without stopping is no longer permitted. We will wait for confirmation from PennDOT.
By: Tracie

Hi Jennifer,
I travel through the Freysville and Mt Pisgah intersection every day and am wondering if you have received an answer regarding the missing portion of the sign. I have found it very confusing. I reported a concern to Penn Dot but have had no response.Thank you.
Message Posted: 12/3/2019

Linda - This signage is PennDOTs. I will call them to try and find an answer to your question.
Message Posted: 12/2/2019
By: Linda

We noticed yesterday there is no longer a sign that says “except right turn” on the stop sign at Freysville Road turning right onto Mt. Pisgah Road. Does that mean you can now must stop or will it be replaced.